Antonia International School – Montpellier
Antonia is a private, secular and independent school establishment.
The Pédagogie du sens® (In Touch Teaching), in place at Antonia over the last 20 years, offers a comprehensive programme of education and teaching which combines the official guidelines of the French national education system and established international standards.
Antonia is a French/English bilingual school at the nursery school level, and an international school at the primary and the secondary levels. Antonia is perfectly suited to the needs of gifted children.
Antonia welcomes its students in the neighbourhood of les Grisettes: 2 rue Patrice Lumumba in Montpellier.
On Wednesdays, Antonia offers you the services of its linguistic centre, FOX KIDS.
Recently on television :
- Initiation à la permaculture à l’Ecole Internationale Antonia – on France 3
- Une école Oasis à Montpellier – on France 3
- Christmas 2020 – Presents given to homeless people – on France 3
Recently on the radio:
- NATHALIE WILL dirige l’Ecole Internationale “ANTONIA” à Montpellier – on France Bleu Hérault
- L’école autrement – On the radio program “Innova”, September 2019
Recently in the press :
- Paroles d’enfant : ‘Il y a trop de déchets et de nourriture gaspillée’, Stanislas, 7 ans – in the Midi Libre
Information / Pre-enrolments / Enrolments :
Telephone : 04 1193 0987 / 06 12 14 55 10 from within France, or +33 4 1193 0987 from other countries
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus : 2, rue Patrice Lumumba, 34070 Montpellier
Private Facebook Group : École ANTONIA de Montpellier