In primary school, we continue to alternate teaching languages every day :
- fundamental learning in the morning in French
- lunch break / relaxing activity in English
- English class at the beginning of the afternoon
- cross-discipline studies in French at the end of the afternoon
- a late-afternoon study period is in place for students wishing to do their homework at the school in the presence of the relevant teacher. This study period is not obligatory.
The school project continues. The rhythm and multiple talents of each student are respected. We continue, within the context of this project, to give meaning to what the students have learnt.
A trip within France related to the annual project in CM1.
A trip to England related to the annual project en CM2.